Our Vitamin C Moisturizer combines two essential factors to maintain healthy skin long - term - sufficient moisture and appropriate antioxidative care.
Vitamin C has been commonly appearing in diverse forms in the cometic world for a reason… or rather plenty of them. First off, it is a potent, excellent antioxidative ingredient - it protects the structure of the skin’s building macromolecules from unwanted distortion. Secondly, it fortifies the firmness and elasticity of the skin by actively promoting collagen synthesis. Moreover, it inhibits melanogenesis, enhancing the skin’s natural glow and evening out its tone if it could not get any better.
Since vitamin C is such a precious and valued ingredient, pH Balance Skincare could not treat it indifferently - its attributes and beneficial actions must have been properly accentuated as well as used to their fullest potential. Vitamin C Moisturizer is rich in this active ingredient because of added Kakadu Plum - the fruit of the highest naturally occurring vitamin C content in the botanical world. It contains 3000 mg of vitamin C per 100 grams of fruit what stands for over 50 times more than its concentration in oranges. Having been supplied with such an ace ingredient, the advantages of vitamin C to the skin have been maximized for the best possible results.
Many other vitamin C cosmetics concentrate only on specific properties, limiting the potential of the product. BioMed Vitamin C Moisturizer has been specially formulated to provide one with complex, ultimate care without missing out on beneficial active ingredient’s characteristics. Because of this, BioMed Vitamin C Moisturizer:
- brings out other advantages of Kakadu Plum like its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and anti-mutagenic properties due to its high content of gallic and ellagic acids
- enhances the vitamin C antioxidant activity by having added other powerful free radical scavengers including Phloretin
- cares for sufficient moisture of the skin as well as its integrity.
The two lastly mentioned factors, skin moisture, and integrity, are crucial for the skin’s health and well - being continued throughout the year. Furthermore, without them, active ingredients including vitamin C would not last long in the skin what would drastically shorten and mitigate their action.
BioMed Vitamin C Moisturizer:
- contains SculptessenceTM known for its remodeling benefits, offering skin stability and supporting its desired structure and firmness
- has been enriched with rejuvenating peptides to stabilize and nourish the skin even more
- cares for attracting water to the skin layers as well as for maintaining it there for long periods of time; it does so because of both hydrophilic and lipophilic hydrating and moisturizing ingredients like glycerin, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, beeswax, and jojoba esters.
To sum up, BioMed Vitamin C Moisturizer is not like any other vitamin C product on the market - it safely combines moisturizing and antioxidative care into one cosmetic for ultimate, extraordinary results every day.