What is Avocado Oil?
Avocado oil is a natural and edible oil squeezed from an avocado. A lot of people use this oil in their foods. It is filled with a lot of nutrients that are great for one’s health. But this natural oil also has a lot of amazing effects on the skin as well!
What are the Skincare Benefits of Avocado Oil?
Have you ever used avocado oil on your skin?
Research has shown that this oil has a lot of amazing skin benefits. It keeps your skin healthy and young. Still in doubt? Here are a few benefits of using avocado oil on your skin:
- It deeply moisturizes your skin: Avocado oil contains oleic acid and phytosterols. These elements penetrate the dermis and deeply moisturizes the skin. Avocado oil also contains lecithin, potassium and lots of other nutrients. These nutrients easily penetrate the dermis and epidermis and provide intense moisturizing. For people who have severely dry skin, this natural oil can help in combating skin dryness.
- It helps to treat sunburn: The sun contains ultraviolet rays that can be very harmful to the skin. Avocado oil contains vitamin E, beta carotene, vitamin D, protein, lecithin, and some essential fatty acids. These nutrients help in soothing sunburned skin and reducing inflammation. Avocado oil can also help to protect the skin from sunburns and other damages caused by UV rays.
- It can be used to treat and prevent acne: Do you have an acute case of acne? Avocado oil can help! You can leave avocado oil on your face and rinse it off after a while. The oil would keep your face hydrated without leaving an oily residue behind. It can also reduce inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- It reduces the signs of aging: Aging often shows on the skin. The signs of aging could include: wrinkles, dryness, skin sagging and so on. Lecithin and Vitamin E in avocado oil could boost the skin’s collagen and make it firm. It also helps to combat dryness caused by aging.
- It helps to heal wounds and reduce dark circles: Avocado oil reduces inflammation caused by wounds. It boosts collagen, thereby making the skin around the wound firmer. Thus, it speeds up the healing process. This natural oil also helps to combat dark circles under the eye. It contains Vitamins A and E which are effective for removing dark eye circles and wrinkles.
How Can You Use Avocado Oil on Your Skin?
The benefits of avocado oil make it a great tool for skin care. There are so many ways to use this natural oil on your skin. Here are some ways you can use avocado oil for skincare:
- As a lotion for dry skin: Do you have dry skin? Avocado oil may be the solution you’ve been looking for! After you bathe, rub a generous quantity of avocado oil on your skin. If you already have a skin lotion, you could mix it with a small amount of avocado oil.
- As an eye cream for dark circles: It is quite difficult to find a mild eye cream. If you are battling with dark circles, you could massage a small amount of avocado oil under your eyes. Do this every night before going to bed. You can also mash avocado oil with ripe chunks of avocado and apply as a facial mask.
Avocado oil is an important natural oil that should be incorporated into your skincare routine. If you are looking for a product that has all these amazing avocado goodness and more, our products are just what you need and you can check out our gallery to start shopping right away.